Friday, August 8, 2014

$120 Garage Entry Remodel


At our house the garage entry is used more than the front door.
I finally took some time to spruce it up. This cost around $120.00 to re-do.



I went to Lowes and purchased: 1 piece of bead board, 
4 wires shoe racks that attach to wall, 1 shelf, 2 baskets, 
3 coat hooks and small container of black enamel Paint. Total $98.00


I found this place on etsy for the lettering on the door:
It was $9.00 and says Est. in 2004. She did a great job and I had it in the mail 
within a couple of days, quick turnaround!

All in all this took about 6 hours and $120.00 and it was easy enough for me 
to do myself and surprised my husband when he came home.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Constructive Therapy | All Rights Reserved | Web Design by Debbie Navarro | Powered by Blogger