Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Pumpkin Project






So this week I decided to day a "staycation" at my house, a vacation where I don't leave home. One of the things I decided to do was not turn on the TV for a week and instead do fun things, read, take hot baths, pamper myself, etc. This was my Tuesday evening project. The cost was around $30.00 and it took a couple hours but I think they turned out pretty good.


                                First I picked out 7 pumpkins from Wal Mart for $2.50 a piece.



 Then I used scotch tape to attached stencils to each pumpkin (stencils $4.00 Wal Mart).

I took some old black paint I had and painted the inside of the stencil.

Added Bows on top ($3.00 a roll at Wal Mart)

Almost Finished!!

I added a coat of clear spray paint to make sure my letters did not melt off and put on steps leading to my house. Nice relaxing Tuesday night and something to add to my Halloween décor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Constructive Therapy | All Rights Reserved | Web Design by Debbie Navarro | Powered by Blogger