Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Remodeled bedroom ideas





Just finished an update to my bedroom. I wish I would have gotten better before shots but you get the general idea....blah! New bed from restoration hardware, new curtains, painted end tables, new lamps and painted mirror. I would have gotten out of this on the cheap if it hadn't been for the pricey bed I had to have. :-)

Above is before picture

And viola, after!

I originally thought this oversized mirror would be too big for the bedroom but I love it! Makes the bedroom look so much bigger. The lighter furniture helps a lot too. An interior decorator told me to always put the post for your curtains at the ceiling so it will draw your eye upwards and make the room look bigger. Perfect (and cheap) idea!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning! What color did you use for your walls? Beautiful bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The color is café Au Lait. See: http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/cafeaulait

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Constructive Therapy | All Rights Reserved | Web Design by Debbie Navarro | Powered by Blogger